Monday, February 7, 2011

Long time, not type

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have been super busy with stuff, I dont know what stuff but I am sure it was very important. I have been crocheting like a mad woman, making tutus, cutting hair and of course watching football!

I am so excited that an article was written about me and my sister in laws business, Whimsyroos, in the Roanoke Times. It is a great article with lots of good photos. We have gotten a great response from the article. Here is the link http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/business/wb/275582

We are going to start working on getting our inventory of tutus together and getting into stores this Spring. We also have a few festivals that we will be selling tutus in this summer.

So, things are going good. I have made a few new crochet projects. I am still learning but am slowly getting the hang of it. My cats seem to be my only models as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment