Monday, September 19, 2011

First attempt at a sweater

I have been working on this sweater off and on since May. I was really excited to make it. So I was a little disappointed when I finished :(. It turned out a bit smaller than it was supposed to be. Also, it was hard to hide the seam when I stitched it together. Both my fault! So at least my niece, Emma Grace was dying for it to be hers. At least she likes my crocheting skills or lack there of.

I added some flair and made it look the best it could considering the circumstances. Here is the link for the pattern and what it was supposed to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment