Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinterest Creation

This is my first attempt at a project from Pinterest. I was anxious at first because it requires the sewing maching and I hate my sewing machine. Well, I hate it because 1. I have no patience 2. I taught myself how to use it so technically I am sure I am not doing it right 3. I hate having to get it out and setting it up because I am lazy.

So, I decided to try to be positive about the whole thing and try it. It was going rather smoothly until my bobbin ran out of thread which really ticked me off. I was doing good, trying not cuss until that happened, oh well. 

Here is a pic of how it was supposed to look.
And... here is mine
It didnt get as ruffly as the original one but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I think it was the type of material I used.

Here is the link with the directions
http://www.pinklemonade-blog.com/2011/09/ruffle-scarf-tutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment