Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Summer Decor

Sorry I have been slacking, like really slacking. I have completed some cool new crafts lately, just been too lazy to post about them. I will try to be better!

Firsts things First, I made a super cute wreath for my front door. It was so easy. Message me if you would like the instructions on how I made it. So simple and inexpensive. I think it turned out great. I am totally digging the monogram thing.

What do you think?

I also made some seat cushions for the bench and rocking chairs on my front porch. I got some foam and fabric from JoAnns. It was on sale which was a bonus. Whipped them up, added a little color to the front porch. I am pleased.



Just wait until you see what I am cooking up in my head! I will try to get busy with it this weekend. Also, some other cuteness coming later on! Here is a hint, flower girl dresses! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment